Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 189 (5/11): Field Day Fun

I spent the afternoon at Colton's school watching field day.  I remember back in the day when you had to walk 10 miles in the snow without snowboots to school and when our parents gave us those corny lines of how rough they had it getting up when the sun came up to milk cows before they went to school and how easy our lives were.  Ok I digress, I remember Grandview field days when kids ran the three-legged race and had eggs on wooden spoon relays.  Winners received ribbons and the weather always seemed to be perfect. 

It is different at Northview. No ribbons but the kids don't know any different. It is a day of fun and celebration.  I snapped photos and a few videos and put them together in a montage.  I'm a proud mamma and Colton ran the high jump so I give him an imaginary ribbon.  Enjoy the video and hope you think back to your field days.

No comments:

Post a Comment