Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 163 (11/9): D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!

Football is over and I enjoyed last weekend so much.  No more getting up at 5am to make it to an 8:30 am game in Topeka. No more rushing from Colton's football games to the KSU games. Freedom.  Yes that is what I felt - freedom to do whatever I wanted and sleeping in waas at the top of that list!  :) 

We packed up Colton's football things and took them to the football party but before I stuck the helmet in I took off his mouth guard.  I paid $20 for that thing and I thought well maybe he could use it next year.  Umm.....no...not going to happen.  Check it out - so gross and disgusting. All ground up in the back and then it is full of grass.  He has been sticking that thing back in his mouth with grass stuck to it. Yucko!  I feel like I should paint spots on his uniform and have him start moo-ing since he is practically eating grass.  So this will be deposited in the trash asap and we will buy a new one next year with hopes of it staying a little more sanitary.

No comments:

Post a Comment