Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 164 (11/24): Nothing but Crack

I don't know what my fascination is with butt cracks is but my eyes just seem to gravitate towards them in a crowd.  I chuckle every time I see them and then I have to take a picture of it.  I'm sure there's some kind of name for this disease - crackophelia or buttcrackology.  Who knows but of course now I want to share it with the world.

During halftime at the KSU games there's always games the college kids play to entertain the crowd. This particular game was similar to musical chairs and the players had to make a layup and then go back and stand on a John Deer mat that Willie the Wildcat would take away one by one.  There are so many thoughts that went through my mind when this was going on as this girl had a full 2 inches of crack showing. What did Willie think as she showed him her better half?  I wondered if the tv station that was broadcasting had to go to commercial with all the skin showing or put up a big black out line for that piece of crack.  But most of all I wondered where the heck her underwear was?  I can't imagine going commando with jeans on!  Doesn't she feel the air blowing around back there with so much skin showing?  Are her parents watching and what are they thinking?

Well I doubt we will be seeing any more cracks with this game that is played at halftime because the at the next game, all the contestants wore humongous John Deer t-shirts over their shirts to cover up any possibility of crackage!

No comments:

Post a Comment