Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 183 (4/23): Kenny and Kracker

You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed
Sing like bird, dizzy in my head
Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile


I absolutely love Uncle Kracker!  So when I found out he was going to be in Wichita with Kenny Chesney, I really wanted to go coastal!  Uncle Kracker started the show and he was good.  Time has not been as good to him as the others that were performing that night but he sang his hit songs and put on a good show.

Up next was Billy Currington.  To be quite honest I had forgotten how many hit songs he has had until I heard him up there on stage.  And...Holy Hotness Batman, he is a good looking man. I would love to see him again in a smaller venue (so he can meet me and fall madly in love with me..lol).  He sang People are Crazy, Pretty Good at Drinkin Beer, Good Direction and Turnip Greens, Must Be Doin Somethin Right, Let Me Down Easy, just to name a few.  He was sweaty goodness!

Finally Kenny came on and played for nearly 2 hours! He played all of his big songs and his part of the concert was nonstop fun and excitement.  There were women in the crowd waving their panties around for him. I tried to put a circle around this woman with her panties and she was not the only one!
If you ever get a chance to see him in concert, he is definitely worth the money.  He really got the crowd involved by singing a variety of his hits and told some great stories. He had the tiniest legs or his pants were extremely tight and sucked the legs right out of him!

My favorite part was the encores.  He brought Billy Currington back out and they sang "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" with him and of course he brought back Uncle Kracker.  They really laughed and were enjoying themselves up there closing out the show.

My camera took a great video of them singing You Don't Have to Call Me Darlin. I had such a great time with Mark at the concert. Thanks Mom for the tickets! One of the best birthday gifts ever!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment