Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 144 (9/3): The return...

I'm going to try this again...blogging.  Since I have been writing on my dissertation for the past 2 weeks pretty heavily, I might as well write on something I enjoy.  Plus last time I talked to my grandma she said everytime she logged on all she saw was Colton in make-up so I can't let that be my lasting memory of him!

Colton returned to school and it was pretty uneventful.  He was not happy with the teacher he was assigned because his friends were in the other two classes and so were the teachers he wanted.  But he will survive.  He has a new backpack and was ready to go early that morning. Notice the jacket - it was chilly that first morning!  Also notice that he didn't have any new school clothes on.  He just picked out what he likes to wear - shorts and a t-shirt. I tried to get him to wear jeans but he said "No Way!" He's just a kid that likes to be comfortable and not show off for anyone.
But he was happy and so was I for his return to school and a regular schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment