CopyCat Thin Mints
1 box Andes mints (approx. 28 mints)
1/2 c. oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, oil and eggs.
- Drop by spoonfull onto a baking sheet. I use parchment paper so I don't grease my pans.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes - do not overbake!
- While they are in the oven, start unwrapping your mints and breaking them in 1/2. Take out the cookies and place 1/2 mint on each cookie while they are still hot. Let them sit. This is the difficult part - resist the urge to rest of the Andes mints while you are waiting.
- In about 5 minutes, the mint will be melted. Take a spoon and smooth out each mint like frosting.