Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 224 (12/26): Sexy and He Knows It

It all started about 2 months ago from a facebook post my "sis" put up.
So all I could imagine was Matt walking around doing the video and dressing like they did in the video.  For those of you that don't have a clue what I'm talking about...check out the video.  You must start watching at the 1 minute mark to see what I'm talking about.  It is an image I unfortunately cannot get out of my head.  I really want to gouge my eyes out thinking about my brother in a speedo gyrating like the video but well...Kristi said it and my mind goes there.


So I decide to get Matt a speedo for Christmas.  I search the stores for a speedo but am unsuccessful since is October in Manhattan and usually about 40-50 degrees so not a lot of swimming done at that time.  Plus I'm cheap - I refuse to pay $30 for a gag gift.  I even asked my friend who works at the Salvation Army if she has seen one in their goods.  No luck but she had a good chuckle looking for one.

I look on Ebay and buy the cheapest one I can find from a reputable person.  It is $5 with $3 shipping and handling.  So about a week later I get this white squishy envelope in the mail and I rip it open and out pops this speedo but it has an extra pouch sticking out. Not having ever bought a speedo before I was shocked and quickly shoved it back in the envelope and thought Oh My Goodness!  How am I going to have Matt open that in front of my parents on Christmas day because it looked like Rated X stuff???  But I bought it and was still going to do it.

I used Photoshop to make a photo similar to the video with Matt's head on the lead singer.  I about died laughing making it and thinking about how funny it would be to see him open it.

I addressed it to: Sexy and He Knows It from Santa. I couldn't wait for the giver of the gifts to read that and say "Who is Sexy and He Knows It?"
Matt hung onto the box for a while and let Madeline and Colton unwrap some gifts.  He kept on looking at it and shaking it around a little to see if he could figure out what it was.  I wondered if he had a clue based on the To: part.  It was 2 months ago...surely he didn't. I could not stop laughing as he pulled out those special pouch speedos and held them up in front of everyone.
And then we got an extra Christmas bonus.  Not the jelly of the month kind Griswald's boss in Christmas Vacation sends him but the real awesome kind as Matt did the dance for us.  Thank goodness he didn't put the speedo on and demo as I'm sure we would all be gouging out our eyeballs with rusty spoons but it was our very own Christmas Classic.



I snapped pictures as furiously as I could and Mark was able to get a small video clip of Mr. Sexy himself.  Get ready and make sure you have an empty bladder in case you start laughing hysterically.  This is something that you will want to see and try not to have Matt gyrating in a speedo engrained in your head forever!  Merry Christmas from our very own homemade Christmas Vacation movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment