Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 36 (2/5): Beauty of Winter

I have NOT enjoyed all the snow that we've had this winter. I repeat...I have DESPISED day after day of snow and fog....until today. I woke up and it was resting on the trees in a wonderful winter splendor.

It was beautiful.

I was so excited to get outside and check it out. Now my wee morning pics need some editing as it they have this eery bluish tint to them but imagine it without the blue!
I drove into work and illegally hopped a fence and took these shots. Shhh...don't tell anyone....I doubt they will be able to tell by my footprints in the snow.


Trooper Bill at Ft. Riley

Just seems iconic to me....tanks guarding the building with the steeple.
(notice the orange fence that I had to hop over to get inside and take shots)

And God Bless all those who serve or who have served!



No comments:

Post a Comment