Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 36 (2/6): Colton Bball game 2

Well I'm officially worried about being able to post 365 days this year since it has taken me so long to get this one video done. I will go back and fill in the days that I missed but I want to edit some more video for those days. It took me about 3 days to navigate the new Windows Movie Maker as I have a computer with Windows 7 now. I still can't figure out how to edit off the background sound and just have the music so ignore us talking in the background. Windows Movie Maker Live has decided to go the ribbon route just as Office 2007 and it is lot different than the older version. Plus I've realized that although it seems like a great idea to get to the game early and stake out a seat in the front row, it does not make good video when you have people walking in front of you the entire game. Enjoy my little basketball stud!

No comments:

Post a Comment