Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 44 (2/14): I love...

No I did not take this picture but I fell in love with it and that leads me to the following (and in no particular order)...

I LOVE...
my son.
my family.
my friends.
chocolate.
students who do what is expected of them.
getting and giving gifts.
Dr. Pepper.
music.
hair clips.
sleeping in when it is icky outside.
weekends.
a clean house (you would think I would want to clean more often..lol).
sweatpants.
anything KSU.
popcorn at the movies.
children's laughter.
Christmas traditions.
ice cream.
marachino cherries left in the bottom of drinks.
smiles.
seeing new things on vacation.
learning new things.
free stuff.
my double layered soft blanket especially on cold days.
slippers.
Marky Mark.
seeing "older" people hold hands.
looking at old pictures.
Schlitterbahn.
watching babies sleep.
taking pictures.
Spring.
cooking.
I will come back to this list because there are so many things that are racing through my mind.
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment