Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 54 (2/24): Middle of the Week Duldrums

Not much going on this week so I'm pulling out the old pics.  Here's one of Cullen, one of Colton's friends little brother, that was taken at a basketball game.  If you look real close you'll see the blackish greenish smile that was caused by fun dip.  Well that fun dip made him a little wild at the game and my video of Colton had him babbling non-stop in the background!

This is the lady that sits in front of us at the basketball games and she is so spirited! She always has her banglish necklaces of powercats and purple and white beads and pompoms a pumpin to cheer for the Cats.  She brought out the purple wig for this game....I wonder if I will be that crazy when I grow up?
She isn't the only one that breaks out the purple wigs at the games.  This boy has the Pullen beard and the purple crazy hair wig.  So cute! 

This week has been a crazy week with work related stuff but not too much going on in my personal life to take good pictures to post.  Hopefully next week is better and I can stay on top of this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment