Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 109 (4/20): Posty Madness

A couple of weeks ago, we had a Barton AQIP meeting called Cougar Quest.  We were thrilled to be there..not!  They put us in small groups. I sat at the ?! mark table and I'm sure that was rather ironic with those of us sitting there.  Did the administrators think we were questionable or excitable?
We talked about strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats at Barton: SWOT Analysis. It was Friday afternoon on the last day of the cycle.  What were most teachers thinking about?  Finishing grades not kumbaya time. Plus it was nice outside so we definitely didn't want to sit there and bond with post-its.
We took our thoughts and put them on posties and then put the posties on the wall.  It was a colorful wall. I especially like the posty on the wall put under the strengths category with two words on it: Joel Lundstrom.  I think he wrote that himself. 
Look at it!  Posty Hell I tell you!  We wasted a lot of posties and a lot of time in my opinion. Time will tell I guess whether or not Barton will change because of the posty activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment