Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1: January 1st


Day 1: Well we didn't party like rock stars for the New Years...more like how did my sister-in-law put it? ...lame-o's! Not wanting to brave the cold and craziness of the apple dropping in Aggieville, we chose to drop our oars and play Wii Resort with Ted and Angi. We set up two Wii's so we didn't have to share with the boys...plus we thought it would keep them entertained downstairs far away from us! We had entirely too much food and played Wii until about 11:45pm. We then turned the TV to watch the real ball drop in the Big Apple and the boys blew the horns and put their beads on. Speaking of those horns Angi - what were you thinking? I think I heard those things in my sleep that night. So yes there is more than one pic but I couldn't decide which one I liked best.


The boys had a great time playing Madden '09 and pictochatting in the closets in the basement on their Nintendo DS's.


Woo Hoo...look at us...Are we getting old or what? After a while we decided to forego the physical Wii games and play Trivia and darts because we could sit on our keisters as how did that go again Kristi?...LAME-O's!

And I will designate myself the Queen LAME-O since I had the recliner action rocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment