Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 31: Oh My Golly Jeepers


We went to the women's basketball game today and they were phenomenal seats. Midcourt - row 2!!! You can't get any better than that...well you can...row 1...but I'm sure the announcers heads would be in the way, right? :)

The funnest part of the game was listening to Deb Patterson. Whereas most coaches are foul-mouthed, she has got to be the cleanest coach I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. Some of the sounds coming from the coach:


  • Oh My Golly Jeepers!
  • Holy Mackeral
  • What's that Ref's name? If he looks over here one more time like that I'm going to tell him to stop.
  • "That call was atrotious" said to the ref in question.
  • I can't believe it. She was in the Promise Land.
  • Geez Louise!

It was kids day and Willie's b-day so they had a baby crawling competition. The baby that won chased after his dad's cell phone as the rest of the wee ones were enamored by Willie and pretty much just sat there.

The mascots from different places around town came to the game to celebrate Willie's B-Day!

Happy Birthday Willie!

No comments:

Post a Comment