Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11: Addiction



This pic was coming one day or another. I have a new found additction. Her name is Ree Drummond. I received her signed cookbook (thank you Sheryl!) for Christmas. I had never heard of her before but I do love cookbooks and this one had a ton of pictures. One evening when it was quiet at my mom's I went down to my bedroom and started reading this hardback wonder. I did not put it down until I had read from inside signed cover to the end. And the reading didn't stop because she has a website: http://thepioneerwoman.com/ with tons more to read. I religiously read her new daily posts about the animals on the farm, her recipes, homeschooling, photo tips and all sorts of odds and ends. Well last night I got sucked into her Black Heels chapter by chapter that is online and read until 4am. I'm suffering from the Chinese disease Dragon Ass today because of that but it was so good...an old fashioned romantic comedy. I hope someday to have a Marlboro Man in my life but I hope he doesn't live out in the boonies...



No comments:

Post a Comment