Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3: January 3



Day 3: Well I managed to do very little today and I loved every minute of it. So the only thing I could come up with was to tell you a little about something that I look at every morning - a Monster's Inc truck. I taught at Manhattan High for 8 years and my students got in the habit of calling me Sully like Sully off of Monster's Inc. One of my favorite students got me this truck my last day of her class and I've had it sitting on my desk until I left the high school. Colton found it when I was unpacking and played with it for a while but then he put it on my dresser and I've never taken it off. Somewhere on one of these computers or disks is a picture of me hugging Sully when we went to Disneyworld. So it also reminds me of all the great memories of DisneyWorld. I really want to go back soon...so hint hint...for all of you reading my posts...that would make a great gift for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment