Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4: January 4th


Last day of freedom before I have to go back to work..oh sorry GET to go back to work. So this is a picture of what I should be doing - working on schedules and getting my class ready. But what am I really doing? Playing on Facebook. Facebook is addictive and I'm an addict. My mom always used to nose around out the window at the neighbors and everyone called her Mrs. Kravitz. Well Facebook just adds to that habit. People post their business and I nose around and look at it! It has helped me stay connected to those that I went to high school and college so in that aspect I'm grateful. I'm sure my boss is not grateful if he knew how much time I spent on Facebook ...lol. The other thing that I'm grateful for is working laptops. Mine crashed over Christmas so I'm having to use this Mini. It does it's job but I do miss having MS Office applications and access to all of my "stuff". Well back to work. Enjoy the pic of my view!

No comments:

Post a Comment