Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10: Ewwwww....



Well it's been almost a month and my finger is still pussing up and shedding layers. I think I'm on layer 10 if that's possible. Sorry that's all I got on a Sunday..a disgusting picture of the dead skin on my finger. Lucky for you I cleaned up the puss that was oozing out the side. For those of you that are wondering what happened. Do not grab a hot mason jar candle that smelled so yummy that your neighbor made you when your hands are wet. It makes the glass break and hot wax goes oozing (just like puss) everywhere along with sharp shards of glass.

And here's the before picture taken on December 12th or 13th. Feel free to leave your comments about how much fun I could have had with this one. One student told me "Right back at ya" as I walked to the board to teach. My boss thought I could have helped teach the nonverbal communication class. I did make sure the non-cute gate guards saw it as I was coming into work in the mornings to tell them what I thought about them disrupting my commute to work...


No comments:

Post a Comment